Chocolate Review Lesson
- Brief Description: After reading a review about a chocolate bar students will end up eating a piece of chocolate and writing a review about it.
- Level: Upper-Intermediate (but could be used for mid-intermediate, too).
- Main-aim: To develop the students’ abilities to write fluently
- Sub-aims: To develop students’ understanding and ability to use some functional language expressions used to describe opinions.
- Context: Chocolate
- Timing: 40- 60 minutes
- Related Topics: Sweets, Chocolate, Food, Reviews, Products, Yelp, Description.
- Lesson Plan: Chocolate Review Lesson Plan
- Materials: Chocolate Bar Image, Chocolate Review Text, Paper slips of Phrases, Brainstorming Handout